- Jordan AluiseAssociate
- Emma BarnesAssociate
- Max BeverPrincipal
- Brad BossermanPrincipal
- Bryce ColquittAssociate
- Emily DavidAssociate
- Bryan DeAngelisDirector
- Maura DevineManaging Director
- Judy ErwinManaging Director
- Nicholas GannAssociate
- Ian HainlineAssociate
- Sarah HamiltonManaging Director
- Eric HermanManaging Director
- Kent HollandManaging Director
- Michael H. JohnstonAssociate
- Jen JonesSenior Associate
- Alex KislingSenior Associate
- Anne KlingebergerSenior Associate
- Kristen LiberoGraphic Designer
- Donya MansoubiAssociate
- Sophie McCarthyManaging Director
- Tiffany MoFinance Director
- Michael OrganManaging Director
- Kelly Penton ChaconDirector
- Jeff PhilipsDirector
- Lauren RyanAssociate
- Yuri SamovalovChief Financial Officer
- Tracy SchmalerManaging Director
- Eric SedlerManaging Partner
- Jodie SternSenior Associate
- Grace Ros TurianoPrincipal
- Jon Paul "JP" ValadezPrincipal
ASGK's professionals operate at the highest levels of public affairs and communications. We come from leading positions in government, politics, journalism, corporate America and public advocacy.
Our work is regularly presented in executive boardrooms, read in government offices and featured in leading media.
We have run campaigns for every major industry and managed successful client efforts at all levels of government in states across the country.
Unlike other firms, where public relations generalists are assigned to work on public affairs issues, ASGK's professionals are all public affairs specialists; our backgrounds give us the unique ability to perform at the elite level our clients require.
As you review our bios, you will find that ASGK’s public affairs professionals complement each other as leading experts in their specialties. At the same time, we share a common culture: a “get it done” approach even when faced with daunting obstacles; a belief that analysis, strategy and execution are inseparable; and an expectation that we will succeed for our clients.