- Max BeverSenior Associate
- Brad BossermanSenior Associate
- Bryce ColquittAssociate
- Emily DavidAssociate
- Bryan DeAngelisDirector
- Judy ErwinManaging Director
- Ian HainlineAssociate
- Eric HermanManaging Director
- Kent HollandManaging Director
- Michael H. JohnstonAssociate
- Jen JonesSenior Associate
- Anne KlingebergerSenior Associate
- Kristen LiberoGraphic Designer
- Donya MansoubiAssociate
- Sophie McCarthyManaging Director
- Sara Nasser Associate
- Michael OrganManaging Director
- Whitney PhillipsSenior Associate
- Jeff PhilipsDirector
- Lauren RyanAssociate
- Katherine Ann RushSenior Director
- Tracy SchmalerManaging Director
- Eric SedlerManaging Partner
- Jodie SternSenior Associate
- Jon Paul "JP" ValadezPrincipal
- Matt WoelfelAssociate
Max Bever assists clients with public and media strategic communications, community outreach, and project management.
Before joining ASGK Public Strategies, Max served as the Director of Communications for Alderman Tom Tunney in the 44th Ward of the City of Chicago. In this role, he acted as spokesman for the media and to the community. Max also worked closely on several large-scale communications and public affairs initiatives with partners ranging from the Chicago Park District, Chicago Bureau of Tourism and the Chicago Cubs.
Before that, Max worked as a press aide in the Illinois Governor’s Office, where he advised senior communications staff on media messaging and outreach. He is also campaign-trained with the Victory Fund Leadership Institute.
Max graduated with honors from Loyola University Chicago with a degree in Political Science and English and earned his Master of Science in Communication at Northwestern University. Max works and lives in Chicago, IL.