- Max BeverSenior Associate
- Brad BossermanSenior Associate
- Will BurnsManaging Director
- Kathleen CantillonManaging Director
- Melissa ChankinDirector of Finance
- Bryan DeAngelisDirector
- Judy ErwinManaging Director
- Emily HampstenAssociate
- Eric HermanManaging Director
- Kent HollandManaging Director
- Lauren Van HoltenSenior Associate
- Jen JonesSenior Associate
- Lauren KulikSenior Associate
- Kate LeFurgyAssociate
- Sophie McCarthyManaging Director
- Sara Nasser Associate
- Michael OrganManaging Director
- Jeff PhilipsDirector
- Ryan RoccaforteAssociate
- Tracy SchmalerManaging Director
- Eric SedlerManaging Partner
- Jon Paul "JP" ValadezSenior Associate
- David WadePrincipal
- Matt WoelfelAssociate
- Tania ZaparaniukAssociate
Max Bever assists clients with public and media strategic communications, community outreach, and project management.
Before joining ASGK Public Strategies, Max served as the Director of Communications for Alderman Tom Tunney in the 44th Ward of the City of Chicago. In this role, he acted as spokesman for the media and to the community. Max also worked closely on several large-scale communications and public affairs initiatives with partners ranging from the Chicago Park District, Chicago Bureau of Tourism and the Chicago Cubs.
Before that, Max worked as a press aide in the Illinois Governor’s Office, where he advised senior communications staff on media messaging and outreach. He is also campaign-trained with the Victory Fund Leadership Institute.
Max graduated with honors from Loyola University Chicago with a degree in Political Science and English and earned his Master of Science in Communication at Northwestern University. Max works and lives in Chicago, IL.